Terms of Service:
Carefully read this agreement before using or accessing the website. By using or accessing any section of this website, you agree to become bound by these terms and conditions. If you are not agreeing to all these terms and conditions mentioned in this agreement, then you should stop accessing this website or use of any service. If these policies, terms, and conditions are taken as an offer by opus, acceptance is limited to the mentioned terms. The content of the website is available for the individuals of at least 13 years old.
- Your opus.fm Account and Site: If you create a site or blog, you are liable to maintain the security of your blog or account, and you are responsible for all activities under this account and other actions associated with this blog. You should not assign or describe keywords to your website in an unlawful or misleading manner, including in a way to trade on the reputation or name of others and opus.fm may remove or change any keyword or description that is unlawful or inappropriate, or otherwise to cause accountability to opus.fm. You should instantly notify opus.fm for unauthorized uses of account, blog or any security breaches. opus will not take responsibility for other omissions or acts by users, including damages of any omission or other acts.
- Accountability of Contributors. If any user operates a blog, comment on site, post material to a blog or website, post links or make (or allow third party to post) material accessible by the means of a website (any such content), only you will be responsible for the content or any harm resulting from this content. In that case, irrespective of whether the queries in content found the audio file, graphics, computer software or text. By increasing the accessibility of content, you warrant and represent that;
- Copying, use and downloading of content will not infringe any patented rights, including, but not restricted to secret trade rights, patent, copyright, and trademark of the third party;
- If any employer owes intellectual rights on your property, you may either (i) get permission from employer to make this content live or post, including not restricted to a software or (ii) preserved from an employer a relinquishment as to all possible rights in the content;
- You can get full compliance with the licenses of 3rd party related to the content and have successfully done all necessary things to pass through the necessary terms of end users;
- The content must not contain any Trojan horses, malware, worms, viruses or other destructive or harmful content;
- The material is not machine, randomly generated or not spam and free from unwanted or unethical commercial content important to drive necessary traffic to 3rd party sites or improve the ranking of search engines for 3rd party sites, or to unlawful acts like phishing or misinform recipients as a source of material like spoofing;
- The content should be free from pornographic, doesn’t have any incite violence or thread toward entities or individuals, and doesn’t violate the publicity or privacy rights of a 3rd party;
- Your site is not getting publicized through unsolicited electronic messages like spam links, email lists, new groups, websites, and blogs or other unsolicited methods;
- Your website or blog is not inappropriately named to mislead readers into an image of another person or organizations. For instance, the name or URL of your blog is other than the name of your company or yourself; and
- Your content has computer code and precisely categorized the nature, effect, uses and type of materials, whether demanded this action by opus or otherwise.
By acquiescing content to opus for inclusion on a website, you offer a opus a royalty-free, non-exclusive and worldwide license to modify, adapt, publish and reproduce the content for the purpose of promotion, distribution, and presentation of your blog or website. If you remove content, opus may make considerable efforts to remove this content from the site, but you allow that references or caching to the content can’t be made unavailable instantly.
Without restricting the warranties or representations, opus has sole right (not obligation) to, in the sole discretion of opus (i) remove or refuse any kind of content that may violate the opus’s policy or objectionable or harmful in any way, or (ii) deny or terminate access to and the utilization of website to an entity or individual for any particular reason, in sole discretion of opus. opus may have zero responsibility to offer a refund of previously paid amounts.
- Renewal and Payment
By choosing a service or product, you are agreed to pay annual, monthly or one-time subscriptions fees to opus indicated (extra payment terms can be mentioned in any other communication). Subscription payment can be charged on the basis of pre-paying on the day of sign up for an upgrade and cover the use of annual or monthly subscription period as mentioned. Payments will not be refunded.
Unless the user notify opus before the termination of applicable period of subscription that you need to terminate a subscription, your each subscription will be renewed and opus is authorized to collect the monthly or annual subscription fee for every subscription along with taxes with the use of any payment mechanism and credit card that opus have from you on record. Upgrades may be canceled after a written request submitted to opus.
Fees and Payment: When you sign up for the services account, you are agreeing to pay the applicable setup charges and regular fees of opus. Appropriate charges are invoiced initiated from the moment your services are started and in progress of using these services. opus reserves all rights to modify the fees and payment terms upon 30 days earlier written a notice to the user. To cancel services, the user has to serve an advance notice of 30 days to opus.
Support. If you have access to urgency email support, the “Email Support” displays the ability to make necessary technical requests for technical assistance via email with rational efforts by opus to give a response within 3 business days regarding the utilization of VIP services. Primacy means that support may take urgency over necessary support for standard or free users of opus.fm services. Each support is provided in agreement with opus services practices, policies, and procedures.
- Accountability of the Visitors of Website: opus can’t review or has not reviewed, all material, including content on the website and computer software and can’t; therefore, take responsibility of the content, effects or use. By using this website, opus doesn’t imply or represent that it authorizes material posted or believes any material to be useful, non-harmful or accurate. You are liable to take necessary precautions for your protection and the protection of your computers from viruses, destructive content, Trojan horses and worms. The site may have offensive content, objectionable or indecent content with some technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and numerous other errors. The site may have material that violates the publicity or privacy rights or infringes the intellectual proprietary or property rights of 3rd parties, or copying, downloading or utilization of which is subject to extra terms, policies, conditions unstated or stated. opus disclaims the responsibility for any damage resulting from the use of content by visitors of this site, or from downloading by visitors who post content.
- Content Published on Other Sites. opus can’t review or haven’t reviewed any material, such as computer software, available via web pages or websites to opus.fm links. opus has not control over non- opus sites, blogs, and web pages. We are not responsible for the use of their content. By associating to a non- opus website or page, opus doesn’t imply or signify that it authorizes such webpage or website. You are only liable to take important measure for your protection and protection of your systems from destructive content, harmful content, Trojan horses, worms, and viruses. opus disclaims no responsibility for any destruction resulting from the use of other web pages and websites.
- DMCA Policy or Copyright Infringement. As opus asks others to respect the intellectual property privileges and rights of others and it also respects the property rights of other people. If your material associated with or located on opus.fm interrupts your copyright, you are exhilarated to notify opus accordingly with the DMCA (opus’s Digital Millennium Copyright Act) Policy. opus gives a response to similar notices, such as appropriate or required by removing the trespassing material or disabling links to trespassing material. opus will terminate the access of visitor to the use of the website, under suitable circumstances. The visitor has to determine the replicate infringer of copyrights and other intellectual rights of property of opus or others. In case of termination, opus may have zero obligation to offer a refund of previously paid amounts to opus.
- Intellectual Property. This particular agreement may not transfer from opus to any opus or 3rd party intellectual property, and all interest, title and right in and this property may remain (between parties) solely with opus. opus.fm and other trademarks, graphics, logos, and service marks used in association with opus.fm or the sites are registered trademarks or trademarks of opus’s licensors. Other service marks, trademarks, logos and graphics utilized in associated with the website. The use of website offers you no license or right to reproduce or otherwise utilize any opus or 3rd-party trademarks.
- Advertisements. opus has a right to display advertisements on the blog unless you have bought an ad-free account.
- Attribution. opus has the right to display particular attribution links like a blog of opus.fm, font attribution and theme author in the toolbar or footer of the blog.
- Partner Products. By stimulating the production of patterns like the theme from any of our associates, you approve to the terms of service of partner. You may opt out of terms of their service at any time by deactivating the products of partner.
- Domain Names. If you have a registered domain name, or transfer or use a previously registered name of the domain, you agree or acknowledge the use of domain name subject to the policies of ICANN (Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers), including their Registration Rights and Responsibilities.
- Changes. opus reserves all the rights, at its solitary preference, to adapt or replace any section of this special agreement. You are liable to periodically check the modifications in this agreement. Your consistent access or use to the website subsequent the posting of alterations to the agreement constitutes acceptance of particular changes. opus may, in the near future, offer new features or/and services through the site (including, the release of resources and tools). The new services or features are subjected to terms and conditions of the agreement.
- Termination. opus can terminate the access to any section of the site at any time with/without notice or cause, effective instantly. If you have to dismiss this agreement or opus.fm account (if have any), you can simply cease the use of the website. Nevertheless the preceding, if you get an account of paid services like account may be terminated by opus if you substantially break this agreement and unable to cure this breach within 30 days from the notice of opus to you thereof; offered that, opus may terminate the site instantly as a part of the all-purpose shut down of the service. All requirements of the agreement which by nature must survive termination, including, ownership provisions, without limitation, indemnity and restriction of obligation and warranty repudiations.
- Repudiation of Warranties. The site is offered “as is” opus and its licensors and suppliers hereby disclaim all essential warranties of a kind, implied or express, including without any limitation, the pledges of merchantability, non-infringement, and fitness for a specific purpose. Neither opus nor even its licensors and suppliers, make a warranty that a site will be free from error or that access thereto may be uninterrupted or continuous. You recognize that you have downloaded from, or otherwise get services or content through, the website at your own risk and pleasure.
- Limitation of Obligation. No event may opus, or its licensors or suppliers, be accountable with respect to a subject matter of the agreement under any negligence, contract, equitable or legal theory or strict liability for; (i) any particular, consequential or incidental damages; (ii) the procurement cost for substitute services or products; (iii) for interruption of loss or use or data corruption; or (iv) for an amount that may exceed the cost paid to opus under the agreement during the period of 12 months prior to the reason of action. The opus must have no accountability for failure or postponement due to substances beyond the reasonable control. The foregoing must not apply to an extent prohibited by appropriate law.
- Indemnification. With the use of the website, you agree to indemnify and grasp harmless opus, its licensors, its contractors, and respective agents, employees, officers and directors from any claims and expenses, such as fees of attorneys arising away of the use of a site, counting but not restricted to the violation of agreement.
- Miscellaneous. This particular agreement constitutes the whole agreement between opus and concerning subject hereof, and they can be adapted through an inscribed alteration signed by authorized supervisory of opus, or by posting opus of a revised version. Excluding to the magnitude applicable law, if available, offers otherwise, this contract, any entrée to or the utilization of a website is governed by the commandments of the California, USA, rejecting its conflict of provisions, and appropriate venue for disputes arising out of relevant to similar state and federal courts situated in Los Angeles, California. Excluding for particular claims for equitable or injunctive relief or claims related to intellectual rights of property (that may be conveyed to a competent court without any bond), any dispute under this agreement must be settled as per Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of JAMS (Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc.) by 3 arbitrators appointed with these rules. The arbitration must take place in California, in English language and the arbitral decision is enforced in courts. The agreement is binding and inures to the advantages of parties, permitted assigns and their successors.